Safety & Quality
- At FCS, Safety is our culture. FCS is dedicated to providing its clients with the highest quality product while providing a safe working environment for employees, subcontractors, customers and the general public.
- FCS employs a full-time Corporate Director of Safety and Quality Assurance.
- FCS is committed to meet or exceed all government regulations and industry standards including those of OSHA, EPA, SSPC, NACE, the Facility Owner, as well as all State and Local regulations.
- Any employee or subcontractor found to knowingly violate this policy will be subject to the company’s disciplinary program, including dismissal.
- We keep the environment clean and free of contamination on all of our job sites.
- All FCS crews conduct documented weekly Tool Box Safety Meetings.
- FCS has implemented a Safe Worker Program that rewards those individuals with excellent Safety records and the Proper Attitude.
- Executive level and Field level safety meetings are conducted on a weekly basis.
- We believe in a proactive approach to Safety and it shows in our low OSHA Incidence Rate and low insurance EMR.